Resilience can be increased and managed.
These five tips will help you strengthen your resilience.
1. Increase your positivity currency. Boost your resilience by having positive interactions, attending positive events and nurturing positive memories. These simple measure will result in greater personal happiness, decrease anxiety, reduce symptoms of illness and improve sleep.
2. Keep a gratitude journal. You need not write a novel. Make brief notes about things for which you are grateful.
3. Keep an atta girl/boy portfolio. Record your successes regularly. People can easily remember failures – but tend to forget successes.
4. Choose to be around positive people. Emotions are contagious so if you associate with negative people – you are susceptible to negativity.
5. Practice self-care. Eat good food, exercise, listen to music, go to a movie or take a trip.
Want to improve the resilience of your team? Contact me (919) 651-0908 to schedule a consultation.